[Techtoolslist] Fluke pods

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Wed Dec 23 13:24:40 EST 2015

I have been thinking of making new probes for the 9010 and 9100.

Is there any interest?

If there is interest what is a reasonable selling price? I'm thinking
around $125USD for either. These would be modern logic probes that are
remade to be 9010 or 9100 probes. I think they would work about as well,
however the first batch would be somewhat experimental as I am not
certain if the probe wire shielding is essential.

John :-#)#