[Techtoolslist] Data I/O Series 22 problem

David Gersic info at zaccaria-pinball.com
Sun May 1 12:20:02 EDT 2016

On Saturday, April 30, 2016 09:22:37 AM vector wrote:

> Ebay seller says this works (it passes self test)... so far is not
> willing to work with me on the issue.  His listing does indicate no
> refunds, but then why list something as working ?  sigh.... I hope it is
> that 4099.

Most eBay sellers have no idea if the device works correctly, or even if it
works at all. He's probably telling you the truth, as far as he knows. If the
device powers up, and passes whatever it has for self tests, it's "working" to
him. Actually using it for its intended purpose isn't something most sellers
I've dealt with are able to do, or even interested in doing.

With eBay, and ancient electronics, it's definitely a caveat emptor
experience.