[Techtoolslist] Fluke900 Resources and App Development

Jess Askey jess at askey.org
Sun Jan 1 14:13:58 EST 2017

Happy New Year folks!

I have been working on an updated PC Software platform for the Fluke 900 Dynamic Troubleshooter for the past 6 months. It is finally at a point where I think it is working in a basic way and Im ready to open it up for others to help contribute if they want, so I made a public GitHub repository....

https://github.com/jessaskey/fluke900link/wiki

You can learn much more there on the Wiki and also download a compiled app from it's homepage at...  http://apps.askey.org/fluke900/

For you developers out there...  this is a .NET 4.5 app in C#. There are a lot more features that need to be added and these beasties are *hard to find*... I don't even have a complete setup right now (I need an Interface Buffer badly)... so please keep your eyes open for one and sell it to me! :)

Thanks to Tony Jones, John Robertson and Martin Olssen for a variety of things in the past 6 months!

Jess