[Techtoolslist] FS/FT: Fluke 6502 pod

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Thu Jan 5 13:35:40 EST 2017

looks like $24.50 1st class package to Canada.
$40.50 priority mail
$54.25 priority mail express

I'd need your actual postal code,   the above was just me googling
"ottawa post code" and entering first result.

Also I can't tell if there is insurance on the first class,  intl
first class is limited to $400 declared value so I'm guessing there
is.

Fedex is $30.50 insured for $400,  $22.50 with just the default $100 insurance.

See attached PDFs,

I'd appreciate payment via Paypal gift if possible.