[Techtoolslist] BK 560

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 16:17:31 EST 2017

hehe.... You like that Wrench i thru into this puzzlement :)

I meant to turn on mine before i left the house, i have a dark collored
unit, but sure what version/model, as i need to make the clip lead, the odd
pinout makes it hard to use a standard ic clip.

William Stillwell

Hamster / KI4SWY

Free Play Florida Arcade & Pinball Show Organizer