[Techtoolslist] FS: more Fluke 9132A items

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Tue Mar 28 14:18:50 EDT 2017

I sold both of the complete 9132A setups.   Thanks.

I still have a few more 9132A accessories I want _gone_.  NO
REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED,  especially if you want the lot ;-)    I'm
looking for 9132FT items if anyone has any.

9132A electronics (all NOS)
5x 9132A 24 pin ROM module
1x 9132A 28 pin ROM module
1x 9132A 32 pin ROM module
4x 9132 ROM module service kits (replacement socket, fuse, not sure what sizes)
1x 9132A 80386 personality module, test socket adapter,  manual and floppy disc
1x 9132A 80386 personality module only

9132A manuals (no discs,  all appear new)