[Techtoolslist] Fluke trading post

Chris Loggans cloggans at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 2 16:12:55 EDT 2017

Ian,
    I have a full set of NOS documentation for a 9100.  I purchased my 9100 setup years ago from an electronics surplus house and it came with two sets of documentation.  I'd be willing to trade/sell the two you are looking for, or if you'd be interested in the full set, let me know and I can pull it out and inventory it to let you know exactly that I have.  Of the things you have listed, I'm probably only interested in a trade towards the 9010, with or without a probe.
Thanks,-Chris