[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9010 and pole position memory map

David Shoemaker davids at oz.net
Mon Apr 3 02:06:56 EDT 2017

Ah, well that helps clear up one thing:

72 [1] shared with the two Z8002, but the Z80 can only access the low 8 bits
of these
73     16-bit areas

There are 4 2114 ram chips which I couldn't seem to get the z80 pod to read
no matter what.  Looks like those are the high 8 bits and I was never going
to be able to.  The schematics don't show any difference in the signals.