[Techtoolslist] ict-101 manual

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Mon Apr 17 16:20:57 EDT 2017

Fabrizio,  are you in Italy?   If Tony wants to sell both to me for
$150+shipping as he stated,  I'm happy to split them $75/75 with you
and I can even bring it over in checked baggage if you can wait till
September.  Ship from Prague or UK.

I feel I was first in saying I'll take both but they are not my items to sell.

cheers

Tony