[Techtoolslist] ict-101 manual

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Mon Apr 17 18:16:16 EDT 2017

On Mon, Apr 17, 2017 at 1:59 PM, John Robertson <jrr at flippers.com> wrote:
> Guys, time to take this to private email!

BACK ON TOPIC ;-)

Does anyone have the manual for the ICT-101?

P.S I don't actually think the ICT-101 is very useful,  there are a
few posts in the archives saying it frequently generates incorrect
results, more frequently than the BK 560.  At least one person ended
up selling because of this. It was free to me other than shipping, so
it's mostly a curiosity.   Also since I have a ABI, most of a Fluke
900 and a BK I was thinking of writing up a comparison page since
there is so little technical info on them and their differences.