[Techtoolslist] ict-101 manual

Pat Danis patdanis at verizon.net
Tue Apr 18 10:06:23 EDT 2017

I have the unit and the manual. I have never powered it on I'm on vacation now and return next Tuesday. I will check into getting it made into a PDF. It is a rather large manual. About 200 pages iirc. Keep looking and if that fails, I will pursue getting it copied unless someone here wants to volunteer to copy mine and return it

Pat.

Sent from my iPhone