[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100 disk archival

Ian Eure ieure at icloud.com
Tue Apr 25 14:55:42 EDT 2017

Agreed, I was not able to write the "VerifiedOK" images, as there were errors on some of them.

Tony, if you want to loan those disks, I can dump them & verify if they're serialized or not. The Kryoflux hardware shows any areas of the disk which have been re-written. Or duplicates can be made and booted on hardware.