[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9010A RS232 cable

Matthew Rossiter matt at rossiters.com
Wed May 3 18:32:37 EDT 2017

You can use that cable if you purchase an additional null modem
adapter.  I personally like these mini's
<https://www.amazon.com/Male-Female-Null-Modem-Adapter/dp/7564005068/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1493850444&sr=8-1&keywords=null+modem+mini+adapter>.
Just make sure you get the right gender combination though.