[Techtoolslist] Fluke 900 on eBay

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Tue May 9 14:39:54 EDT 2017

Missing the Interface Buffer (as per usual) and the DIP clip adapters.
The IB is very unobtanium;  I've been looking hard for one and in that
time I've picked up three 9100 probes, several 6809 pods etc etc.
Someone sold a 64K 900 RAM cartridge for I think $150 a couple of
months back.   IMO you're better off buying an ABI Boardmaster 4000,
they are far easier to find,  will handle 40 pin devices,  are
programmable etc.

Screen shows it failing self-test.  Mostly likely due to the lack of an IB.