[Techtoolslist] Fluke 900 on eBay

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Tue May 16 01:21:14 EDT 2017

looks like someone wanted it...hammer price + shipping ~$400

William Stillwell

Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member - West Central Florida Group, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play Florida
Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization

Board Member - Clearwater Amateur Radio Society