[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100 Floppy archive

Ian Eure ian at retrospec.tv
Wed May 17 02:09:21 EDT 2017

I've added many more disks to my 9100 disk image archive, thanks to
Chris Loggans. There are now 41 disk images in total.

Newly added, imaged from factory media:

System V6.0 - System disks 1-3, Master user disks 1 & 2, Programmer
system disk, IEEE 488 feature disk, and the demo/trainer userdisk.
System V6.1 - System disks 1-3, Master user disks 1 & 2, IEEE 488
feature disk.
Programmers Disk Set V6.1 - Programmer system disk, demo/trainer
userdisk.
IEEE feature disk V6.1
Z80QT pod user disk V1.0
9132A 68HC11 master user disks V1.1 (appears to be missing one disk)
9132A 80C186/80C188 master user disks V1.1
9132FT 68020 master user disks V2.1

The V6.0 and V6.1 system disk sets are complete and have no
installation restrictions. I was able to format my 9100A and install
V6.1 on it from duplicates created from the images. I verified that the
V6.0 images also booted the machine, but I didn't do a full install
test.

I also added the V1.4 and V6.0 service disks. These are second-
generation images, so not archival quality, but it's convenient to have
them in the same place. There are also two user-created disks, one for
troubleshooting Gottlieb System 80 UUTs, and a training work disk.

All the images are in the same place: https://github.com/ieure/

If anyone would like to loan more disks for archival, please reach out.
I'd be happy to pay shipping and/or return your disks with physical
copies of any disks you might need.

 -- Ian