[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100 Floppy archive

Ian Eure ian at retrospec.tv
Wed May 17 02:45:28 EDT 2017

On May 16, 2017, at 11:26 PM, John Robertson <jrr at flippers.com> wrote:

> All I can say is Wow! Thanks! That really makes the 9100 units far more useful.
>
> May I mirror those files to TTL's FTP?

Of course. However, these are primarily useful for preservation, so they’re very large and require Kryoflux hardware to use directly, or downconversion to a different format. If you’d like, I can batch convert them all to ImageDisk and send you a zip off-list. I think that’s likely going to be the most useful thing to put on the FTP

 — Ian