[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9100 Floppy archive

Ian Eure ian at retrospec.tv
Wed May 17 11:27:03 EDT 2017

> On May 17, 2017, at 8:18 AM, Tony Jones <tony at tonyjones.com> wrote:
>
> On May 16, 2017 11:46 PM, "Ian Eure" <ian at retrospec.tv> wrote:
>

> Whoops, correcting this link. It’s https://github.com/ieure/fluke
> -9100-disk-archive
>

> Regarding the contents of the readme file.  None of the following was
> required for my 9100FT or 9105FT. The SCSI2SD is self-terminating so I'm
> not sure what the rationale is for the insertion of a additional
> drop/terminator..
>
> "For 9100FT units only:
> - Replace the SCSI cable with one having three connectors.
> - Plug a terminator into the far end of the cable.
> - Remove the the terminating resistor packs from the SCSI2SD"

I'll revisit this, but I had issues on my FT when using the built-in termination & in pretty sure it was you who told me you'd also had problems & found that an external terminator was required by contacting the designer of the board.

It's certainly possible that I had some other configuration issue at the time, so I'll recheck to see what the situation is.