[Techtoolslist] Looking for BK Precision 545 circuit analyzer manual

Chris Rinewalt chris.rinewalt at gmail.com
Mon May 22 23:39:06 EDT 2017

Hello all,
I've been reading the archives and such for a while now, enjoying all the
information that is available. As it turns out, I have a request. Does
anyone have a BK 545 circuit analyzer manual that they'd be able to scan
and upload, or possibly sell if scanning is not an option?

Also, is there any need for a scan of the American Reliance AR-90LMC logic
comparator/monitor manual? If so, I could scan and upload.

Thank you,
Chris