[Techtoolslist] ICT-101 RAM/ROM test feature, anyone have it?

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Fri Jun 2 13:53:04 EDT 2017

My ICT-101 lacks the ROM/RAM test.   According to the manual (thanks
again to Pat/John for making the scan happen)

- G, "RAM TEST/ROM TEST INACTIVE
- Without the RAM/ROM Test Options installed (available from Micro
Sciences), the ICT-101 in its
- standard configuration is unable to test memory chips. Thus, without
the appropriate option
- installed in the ICT-101, the above message(s) will be displayed.

I uploaded some pics of my ICT:  https://postimg.org/gallery/2sv3lagbu/

I'm curious how it differs from anyone's who has the RAM/ROM test
feature present.  I'm not sure if it's one of the missing chips on the
upper board,  or within the potted contents of the lower pcb

Any help gratefully appreciated.

Thanks

Tony