[Techtoolslist] FS/FT: Fluke 9100/9000 items

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Fri Apr 13 14:18:43 EDT 2018

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 12:13 PM, Tony Jones <tony at tonyjones.com> wrote:

> Pictures:  https://goo.gl/ZPueWn

> 1. Fluke 9100-017 Vector IO Module.
>    Multiple available.
>    Includes calibration module (not pictured)
>    See folder "item 1 - 017 dsub - dissassembly" for pics of the DSUB connectors on some.
>    $140 each

> 2. Fluke 9100-003 Parallel IO Module.
>    Multiple available.
>    Includes calibration module (not pictured)
>    $100

> 3. Fluke 9100 clock module. NOS in original box.
>    Multiple available.
>    $70

> 4. Fluke 9100 clock module. Used.
>    Multiple available.
>    $45

Sold and traded some of these but I still have a large number of each
left.  They're up on eBay.

If anyone is interested,  feel free to make a reasonable offer.
Willing to trade also.

trades: looking for the following Fluke items:
- 9132FT ROM Module Adapters - https://bit.ly/2GWf3cp
- 9132FT Personality Modules and test sockets. - https://bit.ly/2ISn8eD
- 9132A Personality Modules and test sockets (not interested in 68020,
68030, 80386).
- Documentation for above.