[Techtoolslist] Fluke on Mario Bros.

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Fri Apr 20 18:43:37 EDT 2018

It appears this is normal (not saving Free Play setting) - oddly enough.
Some online searching shows up that others have run into the same thing,
game won't keep Free Play setting when power is cycled. To be honest I
haven't tested the High Scores if they reset or not as I am not a good
enough player. That feature may actually work.

Arcadeshop offers a kit for saving Free Play for Mario Bros. So that is
another clue that it is not kept in the CMOS RAM for some reason...

John :-#)#