[Techtoolslist] BK 552 CMOS IC Tester

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Thu May 3 12:47:04 EDT 2018

Hi Folks,

If you want to upload files, best to send them directly to me -
jrr at flippers.com - and I can clean them up (if I have time) and upload
to TTL. I allowed this to come through with attachments as I was lazy
today...

Also, if scanning please use between 300 DPI, and 600 DPI resolution -
300 DPI is minimum for converting to searchable text and anything over
600 DPI is usually wasted space on text and schematics, files are just
too big and nothing useful has been gained.

Appreciate the uploads!

Thanks,

John :-#)#