[Techtoolslist] Fluke 006 async tape data on ftp site + help getting self-test to pass

Matthew Rossiter matt at rossiters.com
Tue Jun 19 02:42:18 EDT 2018

I believe there is an issue with the Async tape because program 10 is
coming up as "Not Found" which happens to be the Delay Setup program
needed to do the clock module self test.   See PDF page 66 (or workbook
page 88) in this workbook
<ftp://ttl.arcadetech.org/TTL/Test_Equipment/Fluke/9XXX%20Training%20and%20Troublshooting/9010A%20Training/9010A%20Student%20Workbook%20Course%20Notes-805663.pdf>.
All 20 programs work fine for me except program 10.   Does anyone happen
to have another copy of the Async tape they can share? Hopefully I'm not
the only one that has one.  :|

Matt