[Techtoolslist] 9100FT Programmer’s Keyboard

Andrew Finn andrew.finn at lineone.net
Sat Jun 30 17:08:08 EDT 2018

Oh sounds great!! I have finally found a Key Tronic capacitive 101 keyboard which is on its way which I believe it has the capacitive 22-00985-000 chip in it and likely to have the 8051 cpu chip of that era in it ( standard masked programmed code). If this is the case then the plan is to change it for a 8752 chip programmed with the rom code for the fluke keyboard.... but that’s the problem, I have tried to get the rom code from keytronics but no joy there! They now hold nothing of the work on there old keyboards!! So as far as I know you are the only one that has the eprom code!! So if the eprom fails there is no chance of restricting even your own keyboard!! If that does not work then I am interested in disassembling the rom code to find out when it sends the “wake up 9100 a keyboard is here code” just the once or in every key press , and to see the look up table for the key codes inside the eprom!

Just something I would if possible like to look into

Cheers and many thanks
Andrew