[Techtoolslist] RAM testers

Piero Andreini pieroandreini at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 05:14:14 EDT 2018

I made a usb programmer for Eprom 2708 and i started to implement even ram test for sever one but i never completed the work (addressing tests should be implemented).

I can release the source code (assembler Microchip PIC 18F4550) if anyone wants to finish the test routines for these types of triple-power RAM.

NeoLock made also a nice ram tester but only for single power supply. maybe possible to made adapter for  triple-power RAM.  Changes to be made to the firmware would be minimal, it contains already all the correct pattern and address test.

Piero (pieroandreini at vodafone.it)