[Techtoolslist] Fluke 006 async tape data on ftp site + help getting self-test to pass

Matthew Rossiter matt at rossiters.com
Thu Sep 13 21:55:06 EDT 2018

I was able to upload two different Async Tapes up to my site and I think
they got transferred over to ttl.arcadetech.org.

You can see two versions here ->
http://games.rossiters.com/manuals/Fluke/Fluke%209010a/Scripts/Johns-Jukes/

9000A-0061_CSG_Test_Tape - Async tape with more options
Async.Sig.Opt_764977

I think Tony Jones is working on scanning in the Final Copy of the
manual that describes the proper self-test technique for the clock module.

Matt