[Techtoolslist] New Fluke files uploaded.

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Sun Sep 30 16:11:59 EDT 2018

Thanks to Tony for these new or updated files that I have uploaded to
TTL - I hope the structure is clear enough:

/Fluke/9XXX Pods

	/Pods
		Fluke 9000A-Z80QT Flyer.pdf
		Fluke 9000A-Z80QT Interface Pod Instruction Manual.pdf
		Fluke 9000A-Z80QT Quick Reference Card.pdf
----------

/Fluke/9XXX Training and Troublshooting

	/Fluke Troubleshooter Magazine
		TroubleshooterV4#3.pdf
------------

/Fluke/9010 Series

	/9010_Fixture_PDFs
		9000A-006 Asynchronous Signature Probe Operation Manual.pdf
-----------

/Fluke/9100 Series
	/9100_Fixture PDFs

		/Application Note
			9100A Production Testing.pdf
			9100A Testing a CGA Card with the Vector Output I-O Module.pdf
			9100A Testing DMA Circuitry on the IBM PC-AT.pdf
			9100A-PM 3655 Developing Test Vectors for a Video Controller Chip.pdf

		/Case Study
			Testing Next-Generation Avionics.pdf

		/Technical Data Sheets
			9100A Putting a Software Switch into your GFI Data Base.pdf
			9100A Synchronizing IO Module and Probe with INT Mode.pdf
			9100A Using Multiple IO Modules For Driving Patterns and Gathering Signatures.pdf
			9100FT Series Emulation Selection Guide.pdf
			9100FT Series Troubleshooting TestStations.pdf
			9110FT Digital Troubleshooter.pdf

	/9132_Fixture PDFs
		Fluke 9132A Service Manual.pdf
		Fluke 9132A-68000 Users Manual.pdf