[Techtoolslist] 9100 Floppy archive updates

Ian Eure ian at retrospec.tv
Wed Oct 3 01:19:39 EDT 2018

I’ve added some things to my 9100 floppy archive recently, just
sharing here for visibility.

 - Tony Jones was kind enough to provide a dump of the 9132A 68000
 pod
   Master User Disks V1.0.  Thanks very much, Tony.

 - A dump of 9100A System V3.0 has been added.  The disks are
 unused,
   so this is a perfect dump.  I’ve been looking for older
   versions
   for a while, so very happy to have this.

 - Three separate Programmer System Disks V3.0 have been added.
   Unfortunately, all appear to have been used and have serial
   numbers
   written back.  Since there are multiple copies used on multiple
   machines, and the serial numbers were written on them, these
   may be
   useful for better understanding the 9100’s serial protection.

 - A second dump of 9100A System V4.1b has been added.  The
 previous dump
   was incomplete due to a bad userdisk, this one is perfect.

 - A dump of 9100A System 5.0 (system+userdisks) has been added.
   Unfortunately, the disks have been used, so the system disks
   have a
   serial number written onto them.

 - A dump of 9100A Programmer System Disk V5.0.  Also used and
   serialized.

As always, this stuff is available at:
https://github.com/ieure/fluke-9100-disk-archive

There’s still lots more 9100 stuff out there that I’d like to
save.
Please reach out privately if you’re willing to contribute.

  -- Ian