[Techtoolslist] 9100FT Programmer’s Keyboard

Andrew Finn andrew.finn at lineone.net
Thu Oct 18 10:59:28 EDT 2018

Fantastic!! Will download the rom later!!! The 8031 used in the kb101 does have a masked eprom inside version determined by 36 or there is different for other newer versions of keyboards, I will definitely have a play later as I bought a old kb101 and have removed the masked processor, so will try this out!! Only thing missing is there is only 4 wires going to the plug, but in fluke it is 5 wires! So the pin to tell the fluke 9100 there is a keyboard attached pin is missing! So some work needs to be done there to work out where that comes from in the keyboard!!

But again many thanks for the rom!!! When I get home from work I will download it!!
Andrew