[Techtoolslist] FREE: 4x Fluke 9132-028 ROM Adapters

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Tue Dec 18 14:42:29 EST 2018

Plan-B is to rob these for parts but before I do that,  maybe they're
useful to someone? If so, email me off list. I don't want to split
them up,  too much hassle to ship,  so please all 4 together.

All are used.  Cables appear in good condition but all are missing the
replaceable double sided 28 pin header on the probe head so  you'll
need something like the following for each:
https://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/cnc-tech/220-1-28-006/1175-1525-5-ND/3441520

https://www.ebay.com/itm/372093621146 for an example picture (not my listing).

10"x7"x5" 4 pound rate from zip 97212 so you can figure out shipping
at usps.com.

Cheers

Tony