[Techtoolslist] ADCOM PRO-2 EPROM Emulator

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Tue Jul 9 23:34:50 EDT 2019

On 2019/07/09 5:52 p.m., John Robertson wrote:
> Any one have information on these tools? I'm looking for replacement
> emulator for my shop (lost mine during the move in 2017 as far as I
> can tell) and I see these ADCOMs around. Problem is I can't find any
> info on them at all. Bitsavers has nothing, Archive.org, nada...
>
> So, if you have the floppy and info sheets I'd be interested!
> Certainly host them on TTL.
>
> Thanks,
>
> John :-#)#

Quick followup. I decided that it looked like the ADCOM probably used a
parallel port for programming so I continued looking and found a very
inexpensive USB based EPROM emulator for around 20 Euros. Ordered it.

https://www.shotech.de/en/eprom-emu-usb-bau.html

You can also by the bare board and the software and docs are a free
download. I think I will wander around that site to see what other toys
might be of use!

I will still be happy to host the Adcom emulator docs, etc if anyone has
a set but no longer plan to get it.

Thanks for reading!

John :-#)#