[Techtoolslist] Missing Fluke Tech Lit

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Fri Jul 19 18:23:36 EDT 2019

I was reviewing my 1984 Fluke Catalog and they have a list of Tech
articles for the Micro-System Troubleshooters:

On TTL

B0127-FlukeAvoidingPotentialProblemsWhenGetting Started

B0146-9020A_IEEE-488ProductionTest

B0156-User_Designed_Interface_Pod_Adapters

B0163-The_Probe_and_the_Program

Missing (as of 1984):

B0145 - Understanding Noise Spectra

B0147 - Remote Operation (9020A)

B0151 - Guide to 8085 Micro-Processor Based System Testing (not the 8085
Pod Manual)

I'm sure there are many more we are missing, but these wouldn't hurt to
add if anyone has a copy and is bored some evening and has a scanner handy!

Thanks,

John :-#)#