[Techtoolslist] Fluke 900 kit on eBay

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 13:37:09 EDT 2019

you can always keep a spare.. i have a spare 9010a in its original case..
:D along with another 9010a in another case... and a 9110ft and a parts
9100a with a busted display all spares :D

and a 4-5 hp 16900 la mainframes :D

William Stillwell

Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play Florida
Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization