[Techtoolslist] Fluke FIDE 4.1.9 Run-time error'68'

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 21:51:44 EDT 2019

John posted the repo link, i also have it in a private github...

i think we are kind of forced with "winblows" until we have a C version of
the 9lc compiler?

William Stillwell

Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play Florida
Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization