[Techtoolslist] WTD: parts for ABI Boardmaster

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Thu Sep 26 14:13:05 EDT 2019

Hi Andrew,

If you are looking for something in plastic, why not make it? I've used
Smooth-On products to cast the odd plastic item - like the small speaker
covers for some Atari driving game...if you have an idea what it should
look like you can make a negative mold in clay, then a positive in a
casting resin, then use that to make your rear cover (second negative)...

John :-#)#