[Techtoolslist] searching for Fluke TK80A Rev C schematic and Fluke TestWriter software

Gonzalo Fernandez gfernval at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 7 11:16:08 EDT 2019

Hello:

I´m searching for the schematic  of the Fluke TK80  trainer board: I have the Fluke TK80A Rev C trainer board, this board has a foil keypad (has no keyboard keys), but all the documentation in the ftp site is for the first release of Fluke TK80 board (keyboard with keys), someone has the schematic of the TK80A Rev C board I have? The Fluke TK80A board is based on 8080 processor and is a trainer board to be used in conjunction with the Fluke 9010A tester.

Also I´m searching for the Fluke TestWriter software (option 9020A-925) This software
 enables you to use the PC as a datalogger, controller,..with the Fluke 9010A attached to the PC serial port (if the Fluke 9010A has the GF option installed)

I have searched the ftp site but no luck. I have been able to find the utilities program tape programs, such programs
are posted (side A and side B of tape) in ftp://ttl.arcadetech.org/TTL/Test_Equipment/Fluke/9010%20Series/9010A%20Tapes/Utility_Programs_Tape/

thanks