[Techtoolslist] EPROM Emulator Questions

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 16:08:41 EDT 2019

Interesting... i like the fact it has a Pi in it, so you could run a
compiler on it, and make test code, and then upload to the sram chip...

Jess's solution is awesome.. super small.. but not sure it would ever be
released..

I did order one of the EEprom Emulators from ebay, i probably should pull
it out and actually play with it haha...

William Stillwell

Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play Florida
Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization