[Techtoolslist] 9100 Video card original or repro

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 14:14:27 EST 2020

2675 ->  original was SCB2675BC5A44  so andrew used the DIP version
SCB2675BC5N40
2674 ->  original SCN2674BC4A44 so  andrew used the DIP version
SCN2674BC4N40

The 2674 can be obtained... i never found a 2675...

He discusses his hunt in detail in his thread, he even had a hard time
finding them.

http://www.ukvac.com/forum/fluke-9100-video-card_topic350557_page1.html

William Stillwell

Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play Florida
Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization