[Techtoolslist] Huntron tracker

John Robertson jrr at flippers.com
Thu Feb 20 13:23:37 EST 2020

On 2020/02/19 5:25 p.m., William Stillwell wrote:
> I could use a working one :D
>
> William Stillwell
>
> Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization
>
> Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play Florida
> Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization

Just keep watching eBay - use the search function as much as you can - I
have 100 searches continuously running for the various things I am
always hunting for... the filters need to be pretty precise otherwise
you get way too many red herring responses from new listings.

I picked up a nice Heathkit Curve Tracer that way and many other
obsolete bits of useful test gear...which if I told you too much you
would be hunting for too and drive the price up! Like the Bugtrap logic
comparators. I only have four of them, so still looking for more from
time to time. One of the most used tools in our shop after the Heathkit
Logic Probes (which are the BEST!). Followed by the Fluke 9010, Fluke
Signature Mutlimeter (has a frequency counter!) and then the Shortsqueek.

John :-#)#