[Techtoolslist] Anyone have an EETools TopMax USB version EPROM burner?

Joe Magiera joemagiera at ameritech.net
Sun Apr 19 22:14:51 EDT 2020

Anyone on here have an EETools TopMax USB version EPROM burner?  I have the
parallel port version.  I know EETools is not updating the software for the
parallel port version anymore, but I think I found a software problem and
I'd like to see if someone with a USB version has the same problem.

If you have this and are willing to try a few quick/easy tests, please
contact me off list.  Thanks,

Joe

joemagiera at ameritech.net