[Techtoolslist] Fluke 900a Logic Comparator

Jess Askey jess at askey.org
Mon Jun 22 10:20:48 EDT 2020

I'm interested... I have two base units but I'm borrowing an interface buffer that I would love to return someday.. I'm also committed to writing a modern Windows PC interface which is also over 50% complete...  http://apps.askey.org/fluke900/

If you would contact me off list, I would be willing to give you a fair price! Jess at askey.org.. thanks Steve!