[Techtoolslist] New Tool - eeprom emulaotr

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 19:39:42 EDT 2020

I know a few talked about an Eeprom Emulator from Russia, I just picked one
up from Kris @ https://mygeekyhobby.com/   ( full source code, github,
everything online at https://github.com/Kris-Sekula/EPROM-EMU-NG ) however,
he sells kits , assembled kits, and they are on his Tindie , he also has a
Groups.IO for it @ https://groups.io/g/eprom-emu-ng ..

I got the kit today and built it, works pretty well ( i only tested writing
an eeprom and reading back in my eeprom programmer ) .. i will have to give
it a go on some actual arcade hardware, but he designed it for use on C64
Carts and Z80 Computer...

Kit was cheaper than the russian emulator.. and it came well packaged.. was
super easy to build.

William Stillwell

Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play Florida
Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization