[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9105A

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 09:43:29 EST 2021

the 9100 I use has a badly failing display which is very hard to read.. I
actually have a large collection of Retro "old" computers , as I set up
retro computer museums at local maker faires and arcade shows. ( 20+
computer systems )

When i saw it need windows 3.1 and a 386.. i was like " i have one of those
just sitting on the shelf " , i may try a 486 SX machine first.

William Stillwell

Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play Florida
Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization

Member of MakerFX - a 501c3 organization

Former Board Member - West Central Florida Group - a 501c3 Organization.