[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9105A

Tony Jones tony at tonyjones.com
Tue Mar 2 13:02:10 EST 2021

On Tue, Mar 2, 2021 at 9:46 AM William Stillwell <ki4swy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Looks like he has a custom ISA Card interface for it.

I'd missed that due to the glare.  "PC/AT motherboard to Fluke 9100
interface card".  Yes, I suspect that connects to the sync module.
 Kevin, I'd be curious to see a better picture of that too.

There are lots of weird and wonderful accessories for the 9132 but the only
ones that are common are those that came with the AF kit (80386, 68020,
68030).     Fluke released some grabber options for the 9132 that would
clamp onto all 4-sides of a cpu but it was a bit like the 90,  you could
get a poor quality connection.