[Techtoolslist] HP 1611A

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 18:17:34 EST 2021

Omar, Yep, Its sitting down at the Makerspace for members to use.

Dave, Sadly, unless your willing to have something to donate back to the
makerspace, it kind of already has a home.

William Stillwell

Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization

Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play Florida
Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization

Member of MakerFX - a 501c3 organization

Former Board Member - West Central Florida Group - a 501c3 Organization.