[Techtoolslist] FS: Fluke 9010A + 4 PODS + Misc Collection

Jess Askey jess at askey.org
Sat Mar 27 12:27:34 EDT 2021

Quick update for everyone... (just posted this on KLOV too) have lots of interest in different parts but waiting one more week to see if anyone wants the whole lot, then Im going to sell individual items to folks and put the remainder on Ebay in a couple weeks.

Also some notes... folks asked why Im asking so much, I know what I have into it and the time I have spent on building the probe/USB board, testing/repairing/cleaning of PODS and also since the 9010A is bleached (via the peroxide method), it is the nicest (non-yellow) 9010A you are gonna find. :-)

the OBO in the original post stands too!

Thanks! Jess