[Techtoolslist] And another weird test result

William Stillwell ki4swy at gmail.com
Fri May 28 13:36:01 EDT 2021

Check the clock circuit, that board has a clock slow down function for
accessing ram, and I have seen it cause issues elsewhere, i thought i had a
video of it up on my youtube, but i don't ( its for an hercules board ) ,
bu it was put on a forum post (
http://villagebbs.com/forum/index.php/topic,24850.msg205478.html#msg205478
) -- a fault 74160 was causing all kinds of random glitches.

William Stillwell

Board Member - Inspiration labs, Inc. a 501c3 organization - Tampa's
Premier Maker Space.

Board Member & Co-Founder - Byte Amusement Group // Free Play Florida
Arcade & Pinball Show a 501c3 organization

Member of MakerFX - a 501c3 organization - Orlando's Premier Maker Space

Volunteer for The Phoenix - a 501c3 Organization - Providing outreach and
events for those who are living a sober lifestyle.

Former Board Member - West Central Florida Group - a 501c3 Organization. -
Providing Emergency Communications across Central Florida.