[Techtoolslist] Fluke 9010a mechanical switches

Matthew Rossiter matt at rossiters.com
Tue Jun 22 18:24:57 EDT 2021

Well, so far in all my searching the only thing that has come close to
the latching push buttons used on the Fluke 9010a keyboard are these SMK
J-M0404 SPST switches.

I normally don't like sharing ebay links because they quickly become
irrelevant,  but this is what I've tried. Lot of 8 SMK - J-M0404 -
Pushbutton Switch, Latching Keyboard Tactile, SPST. | eBay
<https://www.ebay.com/itm/224392728814?hash=item343ed950ee:g:T9YAAOSwjiNfGfiS>

They may be just a little too tall and need the bottom pins modified to
the center but they appear to be about the same dimensions.  I haven't
tried any modification tricks yet though.

Everything else out there is non-latching.  I don't know if there are
any that can convert to a latching keyboard switch?

Matt