[Town Meeting] ADMIN: TM Listserve Tips

David Coletta david at colettas.org
Tue Apr 26 10:12:36 EDT 2005

Welcome to the Town Meeting Listserve!  We are up and running, with 78
TMMs signed up so far (about 30% of the total), as well as 16 ex
officio members (BoS, SC, ARB, and town staff).  More people will be
signing up over the next couple weeks, I'm sure.

A few quick tips:

1) If you want to post an announcement or document, just email it to
townmeeting at arlingtonlist.org.  Don't worry, I'll look at it before it
gets delivered and make sure it makes sense.

2) If you know TMMs in your precinct who haven't signed up for the
listserve yet, please let them know they can just drop an email to me
at david at colettas.org and I'll take care of it for them.

3) I recommend that we use a simple set of subject keywords: ADMIN for
administrative posts like this one, ANNOUNCE for announcements,
DOCUMENT for documents, QUESTION for questions.  I know this may sound
a little formal, but trust me, it really works well.  Of course, no big
deal if you happen to forget.

4) Any questions or comments, please feel free to email me.

-David